Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Specialist
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Connie Tong|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 10:59|
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialist, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
D365 Business Applications team deliver and operationally manage a suite of D365 business applications in department of health. D365 platform is strategic business applications delivery platform and recently, Health has consolidated D365 program capability across the department to a program delivery model for better collaboration, resource optimization and to deliver integrated solutions.
The D365 business applications program delivery team is structured into 6 scrum teams operating in DevOps model within Scaled Agile framework (SAFe). D365 program capability is working toward capacity based, capability funded model to leverage multiple productivity benefits of SAFe framework.
In DevOps model Delivery and Operational responsibility are assigned within scrum teams.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation
- Experience with Power BI.
- Highly desirable: Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
- Highly desirable: Preferably 5+ years’ experience designinganddeveloping Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Highly desirable: Design, development and implementation ofSSRS Reports for Dynamics
- Highly desirable: Experience with the configuration andimplementation of the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook (preferable),and/or Dynamics 365 for Outlook (CRM plugin)
- Highly desirable: Demonstrated experience with integration of D365with other Azure applications and on premises applications
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On- premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients in aprofessional manner
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agilebased method
- Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including whenmaking decisions.
Canberra based. Initial contract till 30 June 2021 with possibility to be extended further.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 22 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie 1300 944 936 for any further information.