2 x Technical Data Officer (SQL Server and IBM Cognos) - Baseline
|Job Title:||2 x Technical Data Officer (SQL Server and IBM Cognos) - Baseline|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 11:47|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience working with database and analytics tools, particularly Microsoft SQL Server and IBM Cognos, along with related technical or vocational qualifications.
- Experience working with health information management systems would be considered favourably.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite - Word, Excel and Access.
- Responding to direction from the large complex government department members regarding data investigations.
- Querying and extracting data to support business questions.
- Producing raw reports that may be further enhanced by the insights team.
- Assisting with technical advice for projects and supporting release management, if required.
- Supporting data migration, governance archival, or quality assurance activities.
- Data acquisition, profiling, cleansing and consolidation.
Security Requirements: Minimum Baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 August 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's