Graphic Designer (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Graphic Designer (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 12:02|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience (a portfolio) visualising infographic collateral based on data.
- Relevant experience or qualifications relating to graphic design.
- Demonstrated experience creating interactive reports and analytics dashboards (links or screenshots).
- Experience or qualifications in data science or statistics.
- Experience working with health information.
- Experience working in Government.
- Working collaboratively and communicating effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Developing visually stimulating and intuitive information graphics.
- Providing continuity of design to products and assets created by the large complex government department.
- Working with a technical team to deliver impacting dashboards, using tools like Tableau, Cognos, and open-source visualisation libraries (D3.js, Bokeh, Graphana etc.)
- Developing online and printed collateral design e.g. input to an Intranet/Internet site or helping to layout a booklet
- Presenting reports, analyses and findings to management and others as scheduled or requested.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Minimum Baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 August 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's