Technical Solutions Lead/Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Solutions Lead/Project Manager|
|Start Date:||2020-07-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 13:33|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced ICT technical solutions lead/Project Manager to assist with the project and delivery on a number of key ICT Projects for their organisation. Our client has a hybrid of internally managed services, cloud services, and services managed by a Managed Service provider (MSP). The successful candidate will work closely with key internal security staff, the MSP, and internal teams.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Appropriate qualifications and/or experience, preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering or technical project management.
- Proven experience in project management for the information technology sector, particularly in Government and or Science based organisations.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in one of more of these areas - ICT Infrastructure/Architecture, Messaging, Unified Communications, Computing hardware, governance and documentation.
- Excellent business facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Ability to apply both strategic thinking and practical hands-on thinking in order to deliver projects in a complex science based organisation.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 month contract with a 6 month extension option
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 27 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's