Senior Data Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Data Test Analyst|
|Start Date:||2020-07-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 17:58|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking an experienced tester with a strong data testing and analysis background to work within a data-centric environment. You would be accountable for undertaking and maturing a range of testing activities (both manual and automation) to support the department’s key ICT data and integration capability.
You will be required to:
- Work under limited direction and be accountable for undertaking a range of test planning, analysis, design, and execution activities.
- Lead and manage the defect management and triage processes.
- Uplift the manual testing capability with the aim to expand the existing automation testing capability.
- Work collaboratively and cohesively within an Agile, multi-disciplinary team alongside business analysts, data analysts, developers.
- Contribute to product backlogs, including user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Provide advice about best practice testing process to a range of business and technical stakeholders.
- Documented minimum of 3 years’ experience working with large and complex data sets in relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of SQL queries and scripts against data warehouses and transactional systems.
- A working understanding of data governance, including privacy and confidentiality requirements when using data.
- Solid experience within an Agile software development environment with a proven track record of developing test strategies and test plans, including the management of testing activities.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of functional and regression test scenarios and test cases whilst maintaining traceability between requirements and test artefacts
- Experience in testing of data-centric RESTful APIs.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, design, and conduct both manual and automated testing of APIs.
- Experience interpreting and testing using data source to target mapping documents.
- Experience in test management and test automation tools.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 month contract with a 6 month extension option
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates MUST have a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 24 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Performance Test Analyst
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
Senior Data Flow Manager level 5 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
Senior Data Flows Engineer level 5 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
Data Quality Business Analyst (Baseline, ability to obtain and maintain NV1)