|Job Title:||Content Writer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2020 11:20|
The Content Writer will be required to:
- work within the content production team in ROBUST, conducting research, understanding current content and liaising with stakeholders to get content reviewed and approved.
- contribute to the development of governance processes, administration of the Content Management System (CMS)
- conduct on-the-job training and development for staff, to enable better understanding of web writing principles and content workflows, as well as uplift capability.
- work in a fast-paced environment, ask the right questions to understand what content should exist on a page, who the key users are, whether the content fulfils objectives and to ensure compliance with the Digital Channels Content Style Guide.
- Comply with all department work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
- Commitment to APS Values, Employment Principles, Code of Conduct and the department’s Social Justice Strategy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working to a brief and to strict timelines
- Experience developing and delivering compelling digital content according to page templates, page objectives and current or proposed content
- Experience in creating, reviewing and rewriting content, both creative and technical
- Experience in content workflow processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at Departments expense) a baseline security clearance
- Provide details of any desirable knowledge or skills required form the candidate
- Experience working with a wide range of stakeholders in a complex organisation
- Experience working in the science / education sector
- Experience working on a large content migration project
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne Based – 11 Month Contract possible extension for a period of 6 months.
Must be an Australian Citizen. To be eligible to obtain and maintain Baseline Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's