Network Infrastructure Database Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Network Infrastructure Database Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2020 12:54|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrable experience in data entry and database maintenance.
- Experience in Cable-Solve preferred.
- Experience in Optical fibre installation and maintenance.
- Maintain and support Commercial off-the-Shelf database, ensuring accuracy of existing and new data meets system functionality requirements of the Network Infrastructure section.
- Contribute to producing technical “as-fitted” drawings reflecting current communications space layouts using Commercial off-the-Shelf software.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by participating in working groups with other database users to identify software bugs and areas for development and improvement.
- Assist with the regular reviews of in situ design and system templates to ensure consistency of records across User groups.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 7 August 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer level 3 (TSPV)
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)