|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2020 16:43|
You will work with the Product Manager and specialists in content design and strategy in the Content Team. The Content Team is developing the Australian Government Style Manual, manages the Digital Transformation Guide and supports content capability through Digital Squads engagements. You will: - work closely with the Product Owner to deliver Style Manual to Live, manage content engagements on Digital Squads, and build the team’s product and service offering - support a high-performing multidisciplinary team in both remote and face-to-face working - coach the team in agile practices to improve content delivery, meet user needs, and manage workflows and production tools - lead sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives - monitor velocity and help team members to meet release targets - help to remove impediments and blockers to delivery - help to identify dependencies and risks.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in a Scrum Master or similar role, as well as on a content team specialising in digital content development, testing and delivery. Demonstrated experience in coaching teams to increased agile maturity.
- Experience in developing new product and service offerings in response to user needs and pain points.
- Demonstrated experience in building a collaborative team environment with a focus on problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to facilitate team discussion and decision making.
- Experience in creating productive working relationships in projects with a large and diverse range of stakeholders, including recognised subject matter experts. Experience in working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, with the ability to change priorities in response to user and business needs.
- Agile certification such as Scrum Master. Experience in other agile frameworks such as Kanban. Experience in implementing the Service Design and Delivery Process. Knowledge of the principles of content design. Knowledge of the digital Australian Government Style Manual, and/or familiarity with the requirements of a comprehensive and contemporary style manual.
- Skills in Jira and GovCMS, or the ability to acquire these.
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with possible extension for a period of 6 months.
Must be an Australian Citizen. To be eligible to obtain and maintain Baseline Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information