360 Recruitment Consultant - Part-time or Full-time
|Job Title:||360 Recruitment Consultant - Part-time or Full-time|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2020 18:24|
We are currently looking for a seasoned 360 recruiter to assist our team in supporting and developing our business in Sydney with other states to follow. Candidates will have strong local networks and be competent in 360 Agency recruitment. Experience working with State/Federal Government would be well regarded.
We are a close-knit team that works together to achieve team goals while providing our candidates and clients with the highest levels of quality and service.
Whizdom offers a family focussed culture that bucks the trends of the Recruiting Industry. We are not a Sales organisation and do not pressure our employees with targets for placements and profit margins. Whizdom believes in motivating its staff by providing a friendly and inclusive environment, empowering team members through a good work-life balance and a path to further your career. Whizdom’s leadership team is very supportive with ethical ideals that are driven from the top. Our aim is to uplift the standards of the Recruitment Industry by setting best practices and leading by example.
The role is client and candidate facing where possible. We encourage our team to meet and build relationships with our candidates and clients so we can support their requirement and not ours. We do not pay commissions – we are all wages based. This promotes collaboration as opposed to a compete culture, allowing team members to support each other while encouraging diversity across teams.
You will be well supported with systems that allow you to work anywhere and enable you to demonstrate our full capability and offerings to clients and candidates. We work as a team, utilising your experience and networks with ours, to produce the best outcomes for our diverse portfolio of clients.
Applicants will have experience in recruitment CRMs, Office 365, Outlook, LinkedIn, Job boards and be tech savvy to pick up new technologies. Whizdom promotes a work friendly environment and work from anywhere policy.
Whizdom will consider candidates preferring either part-time or full-time.
Although training and mentoring will be provided, we are looking for someone already in the industry with 2+ years’ experience and good networks.
Broadly speaking, you will be responsible for partnering with our consultants in sourcing the best candidates for our many and varied job vacancies.
Specifically, some of your duties will include:
- Competency with 360 Recruitment ideally in the ICT/Tech areas but experience in other sectors will be considered
- Meeting Clients and promoting Whizdom services
- Managing locally placed contractors and candidates through the lifecycle of their current and future engagements
- Finding, attracting and qualifying candidates using our candidate database (Vincere) LinkedIn, Job boards, Marketing and other social media tools.
- Advertising job opportunities
- Phone screening candidates and/or Interviewing candidates face-to-face
- Performing in-depth Reference Checks
- Excellent & professional communication skills - verbal and written;
- Proficient skills using Office 365 (Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel) and adaptive to system and technology changes;
- Work independently and contribute to team goals;
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise;
- A proactive approach to contacting candidates;
- Great initiative and adaptability in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures;
- Passionate about finding quality candidates;
- Fantastic phone manner - not afraid to make call after call!
- Be a team player and demonstrate that you are keen and enthusiastic.
- Ability to go out and meet with candidates and contractors.
Salary range: $70K to $85K per annum (plus Super and travel allowance), depending on experience.
Applications close 3 August 2020 with interviews to be held soon after the closing date.
Please upload your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and why you would be a good fit for the role.
For a confidential discussion or Enquires, please contact Mohammed Samsam at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's