|Job Title:||Scribe Services|
|Contact Name:||Connie Tong|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2020 12:22|
About the role
The Scribe is required to attend the interviews to record the interviewee and selection panel comments for several positions at the APS 4, 5, 6, EL 1 Levels and to produce the draft delegate selection report after the completion of interviews and prior to referee contacts.
Task Dates for Delivery:
Interviews will commence on 14th September and be conducted over 2 and half weeks until 31 September:
- APS4 4 14 –16 September - finalise selection panel comments by 18 September;
- APS5 17 - 21 September - finalise selection panel comments by 23 September;
- APS6 22 -24 September - finalise selection panel comments by 28 September;
- EL 1 25 -29 September - finalise selection panel comments by 1 October.
- Post interview services will be completed 2 days after interviews have concluded.
- A draft selection report is to be available to the selection panel chair within two business days following interview.
- Previous Scribing experience
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and time frames with precision and speed
- Ability to engage and work with high-level stakeholders
- Shortlisting and scribing for bulk recruitment rounds
- Experience writing selection reports
- Excellent writing and comparative analyst ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to apply
Please upload your resume to register and complete the Applicant and Referee details table. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Connie on 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's