Customer Care Representative
|Job Title:||Customer Care Representative|
|Start Date:||2020-07-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2020 14:32|
One of our private clients is seeking a Customer Care Representative to ensure their customers’ success through the delivery of our Tier 1 support functions. The role is responsible for assisting in the setup and training of new customers, answering customer questions about our client’s products and services, researching or escalating cases that require additional attention to reach resolution, and helping users solve problems.
Support is phone and email based, requiring excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding problem solving skills, a positive attitude, and a good-spirited willingness to help.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and be prepared to grow with the organization through a dramatic growth phase. Customer Care Representatives must be committed to resolving issues for customer success and satisfaction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handle inbound calls and emails with enthusiasm, a passion for customer service, and positive energy to answer questions about our client’s products and services.
- Provide timely, high quality responses to external and internal customer questions and escalations, while balancing the company’s and the customer’s needs.
- Respond promptly and accurately regarding escalation resolution, while actively navigating internal departments and vendors to ensure seamless resolution for all customer issues.
- Strive to resolve problems in early stages.
- Operate within the Support procedures, standards and policies.
- Appropriately advocate for customers and help define ways to continually add value to the customer experience.
- Contribute and expand upon the company’s knowledge management database
- Engage in company-sponsored and self-motivated training and learning opportunities to expand technical and soft skills, as required, for effective performance
- Provide timely feedback and ideas to the APAC Support Manager to strengthen the department processes and operations.
- Achieve individual and team performance goals related to customer satisfaction, customer retention, and profitable company growth.
- Strong problem solving skills; gathers and analyses information skillfully
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially the ability to listen and comprehend effectively.
- Capable of managing difficult or emotional customer situations and building rapport.
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately.
- Prioritise effectively within tight schedules and a fast pace environment
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude in context to the role.
- Strong work ethic and customer service orientation with high integrity and ethics.
- Commitment to professionalism, follow-through and attention to detail.
- Very strong internet and computer skills.
- High technical aptitude for assimilating technical concepts and new technology.
- Ability to work flexible shift, which may include early morning hours, late night hours or weekend hours.
- Experience with support applications, tools and processes.
- Experience delivering both hardware and software support services.
- Experience in systems engineering in wireless networks or GPS
- CS or Engineering background a plus
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney based. Approx. 3 month contract
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 5 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ServiceHub Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)
System Engineer - ActiveMQ (TSPV)
Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)