|Job Title:||Server Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2020 14:54|
A Windows Server Engineer who has demonstrated experience and/or capabilities in, and/or knowledge of:
• Microsoft Exchange and associated components.
• Server 2012/2016/2019.
• Administering and maintaining Active Directory Services including: o DNS o DHCP o Group Policy.
• Windows administration including: o DNS o patching and the promotion of changes o deploying applications and software through the SDLC environments.
• Administering services within a cross-forest Domain.
• Contemporary ICT delivery approaches and technologies, such as agile, DevOps, cloud and artificial intelligence.
• Has worked with Privileged access management
• ICT Security Our ideal candidate will have experience in:
• Effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
• Resolving complex problems and issues accurately and in a timely manner.
• Undertaking technical leadership across project and operational
Skills and Experience Required:
- You are required to complete an application. Aligning your responses with the above job description, provide a one-page pitch (650 word maximum) explaining how your skills, knowledge and experience will be relevant to this role and why you are the best candidate for the position.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with possible extension for a period of 2 x 12 Months.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information