Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 12:54|
Delivery of the project support activities, including:
• General project administration activities (finance and budgeting, file and register management, reporting, schedule management, secretariat, procurement etc.)
• Assistance with a range of project activities (communications, user testing, user documentation, business analysis etc.)
• Management of some discrete project activities
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in project administration or project management.
- Experience in one or more of:
- User testing.
- User documentation.
- Business Analysis.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, including Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Previous experience with management of discrete elements of a project.
- Knowledge of Agile tools such and Jira, Confluence and Enterprise Tester.
Canberra Based – Contract to 31 December 2020 with 2 x 3 Months possible extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's