|Job Title:||Software Testers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 16:28|
The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. The successful candidates will work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team on a range of projects.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- Encourage and promote quality excellence within the team, ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared.
- Experience with testing mobile applications.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology.
- Experience in test automation.
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's