|Job Title:||Implementation Specialist|
|Start Date:||2020-08-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 11:35|
One of our private clients is seeking an Implementation Specialist who will be responsible for managing the successful implementation of their solutions across new and existing customers.
Your main duties will include being the single point of contact for all onboarding activities, which include running an orientation call, planning and scheduling of installations, customer training, platform config and setup, and quality checks and controls.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Being the single point of contact, ensuring that the onboarding of new and existing customers is carried out on schedule;
- Managing change as part of customer onboarding to handle changes in scope e.g. missing features, corrected vehicle information, new features etc;
- Anticipating and effectively resolving issues and mitigating risks throughout the implementation; and
- Providing effective communication, influencing positively in situations of conflict and ensuring excellence in all aspects of implementation.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 2 years experience in project implementation and/or customer service role Background in SaaS solutions or web-based applications
- Technical acumen with a proven ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- Technical support experience (desirable)
- Auto electrical experience(desirable)
- Customer focused with a willingness to accept & take ownership of issues
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to interact effectively across a broad range of stakeholders
- Able to communicate complex concepts with clarity & enthusiasm
- Exceptional planning & organisation skills
- Sound judgement with a willingness to seek guidance from more experienced resources to ensure swift resolution of issues
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney based. Approx. 3 month contract
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 12 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates