Oracle Fusion Middleware Support Engineer (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Oracle Fusion Middleware Support Engineer (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2020 14:32|
1. Provide operational technical support with the Oracle Fusion platform.
2. Support Oracle Identity suite of applications.
3. Provide assurance of sustainment through the review of project documentation and comparison to reference material.
4. Develop technical artefacts that are required to support the organisation outcomes.
5. Participation vendor meetings; architecture guidance, consultation, and provide technology advice.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Extensive demonstrable experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware and Identity Suite (OIM, OAM, OUD, OHS).
2. In-depth knowledge and experience with WebLogic.
3. In-depth knowledge of Oracle db (11g-12c).
4. In-depth knowledge of the Oracle ICF Architecture and API.
5. Experienced supporting Oracle Apps (SOA, BI).
6. Strong familiarity with complex Active Directory, Notes and Exchange environments.
7. Experience with source and version control apps.
8. Experienced in authoring and contributing to technical documentation.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract opportunity.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$0 - $145 per hour
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
Land Intelligence Project Support (senior level) (NV2/TSPV preferred)
GIS Operations Support – GIS Technical Lead Level 6 (TSPV)