SharePoint Developer (NV1)
|Job Title:||SharePoint Developer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2020 14:47|
- Complex SharePoint 2010 site development and backups.
- Develop custom database within SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Utilise SharePoint 2010 Designer to customise layouts, configure conditional formatting and create complex workflows.
- Transfer and manual entry of historical records into SharePoint 2010.
- Liaise with a complex large government department Stakeholders to clarify database requirements.
- Deliver user training sessions to small user groups.
- Installation and Configuration of SharePoint 2010 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Server.
- Creation of a SharePoint 2010 environment to meet the stakeholders’ requirements.
- Complete transfer of a complex large government department records into the SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Establish complex SharePoint workflows to meet the stakeholders’ requirements.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Adelaide, SA, 26 days contract.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, minimum NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 August 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's