ICT Project Manager
|Job Title:||ICT Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2020 14:25|
You will have demonstrated superior business engagement, project planning, management and reporting skills, including risk management skills and are comfortable driving one or more projects to completion
You will have demonstrated experience in the following core areas:
• Project management Planning and Execution for ICT projects through the entire project lifecycle across a variety of ICT Project types – e.g. Infrastructure, applications development, cloud, networking etc (ideally experience managing more than one project at a time)
• Stakeholder management including with technical subject matter experts, multiple business customers and senior management. This role will have a heavy business facing/engagement component – Project managers with proven successful business and stakeholder engagement experience will be considered favourably
• High level Communication skills with the project, business and other key stakeholders including tailoring communication style and messaging according to the audience (both written and oral communication)
• Financial Management of a Project budget (including forecasting and cost management to deliver projects within an agreed budget, to an agreed scope and schedule)
• Federal Government ICT Procurement – including the full procurement lifecycle from market approach, assessment, negotiations, contract creation and vendor management during delivery
• Schedule Management to achieve Project outcomes
• Resource Management to build and manage a cross functional team made up of internal and external stakeholders, business and technical staff so as to deliver against project priorities
• Ability to motivate and encourage positive action from the project team and other key stakeholders to achieve project aims
• Risk Management – including the identification, tracking and management of Risks within an ICT Project
• Demonstrated ability to maintain momentum and drive a project forward despite criticisms or setbacks
• Information Technology related tertiary qualifications (or equivalent Project management experience)
• At least 5 years relevant experience managing ICT Projects as the Project Manager including a number of projects delivered with high levels of business engagement and collaboration.
Qualifications - Preferred • PMP • Prince2 • Agile project management (SCRUM etc)
Skills and Experience Required:
• Demonstrated experience within candidates CV, as outlined in 'what will the specialist do?
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 6 Months Contract with possible extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 7 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's