2 * Linux Developers (NV1)
|Job Title:||2 * Linux Developers (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020 11:56|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Greater than 8 years of software development experience.
- Experience developing software for Linux operating systems.
- Experience securing and hardening Linux operating systems.
- Experience designing and documenting software development components.
- Experience automating and scripting application installation and customisation.
- Experience developing technical documentation.
- Ability to provide technical advice to meet business requirements.
- Experience working with deployable communication and information systems.
- Understanding of software development processes.
- Experience working within agile project management frameworks.
- Experience with DEVOPS methodologies.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract, 2 x 12-month extension options.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, must have a current negative vetting level 1 clearance and be prepared to upgrade to negative vetting level 2.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 August 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mobile App Developers
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)