Mobile App Developer
|Job Title:||Mobile App Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020 11:54|
The Department seeks a motivated and experienced Mobile App developer to join their team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. The successful applicant must be a motivated self-starter with strong technical abilities and initiative. They will require strong organisational skills, attention to detail and be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment. A successful candidate should appreciate a high pace environment and be transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
• Work collaboratively with team members
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve and maintain existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Skills and Experience Required:
Experience developing and delivering mobile applications with the following technologies:
• Xamarin Forms • Xamarin • Android/iOS development • Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture • SQL / Entity Framework • .Net
The candidate will be required to be a good cultural fit for our team as values and behaviours are very important to our team.
Experience in operating effectively within a small multi-disciplinary team using excellent verbal and written communications skills combined with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Demonstrated experience in working within a complex environment involving a large number of systems and a complex network architecture.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. The ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 7 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Full Stack Developer
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)