System Administrator Cloud Infrastructure Private Cloud Team (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Administrator Cloud Infrastructure Private Cloud Team (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 15:13|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Extensive experience in the successful sustainment of RHEL ICT Cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience with Dev Ops tools such as Artifactory, Bitbucket, Ansible, and Docker.
- Demonstrated experience with Dev Ops tools such as Kubernetes.
- Demonstrated experience with Unix/Linux Servers.
- Demonstrated experience with ICT automation CI/CD tools.
- Demonstrated experience with programming languages such as Python, Ruby and or Java.
- Experiencing in designing enterprise systems, utilising industry best practices.
- Desirable – Commercial Cloud experience
- Administer and maintain the Private Cloud Infrastructure as a Services infrastructure, based on a Red Hat Technology.
- Administer and maintain the Private Cloud Platform as a Services infrastructure based on a Red Hat Technology.
- Administer and maintain the Private Cloud consolidation and expansion efforts on a Red Hat Technology.
- Provide assistance with the development and systems administration of existing Cloud infrastructures based on Bare-metal.
- Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous services improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 10 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 December 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Cloud Engineer
Virtualisation / Cloud Service Designer (NV1)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)