Linux System Administrator (NV1)
|Job Title:||Linux System Administrator (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2020-08-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 11:38|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Greater than 5 years of Linux system administration experience.
- In depth knowledge of Linux CentOS and Fedora.
- Experience with KVM and Openstack vitualisation technologies.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containerisation.
- Experience with Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting.
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, FreeIPA, SMTP, XMPP, Postfix(MTA), Dovecot and SNMP.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar relevant degree.
- Linux certifications such as RHCT, RHCE and LPIC.
- Experience working within agile project management frameworks.
- Experience with DEVOPS methodologies.
- Reviewing and providing advice on the design and implementation.
- Installing and configuring Linux components within the node.
- Performing system maintenance and resolving server-side issues.
- Managing, coordinating, and implementing software upgrades, patches and hotfixes.
- Creating and modifying scripts or applications to perform specified tasks.
- Transferring knowledge to support personnel.
- Contributing to training material development.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, the client has requested that a current NV1 security clearance is preferred for this role.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 August 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Infrastructure System Administrator
System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (Red Hat IPA) (TSPV)
System Administrator Cloud Infrastructure Private Cloud Team (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)