Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 11:56|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Storage Technologies from HDS, HP and Pure Storage.
- Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Backup and Recovery solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with SAN networking technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows Servers and operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience with Unix/Linux platforms.
- Provide support in the design and implementation of the future storage and backup strategy and technology refresh across multiple environments for highly classified networks.
- Develop and document System Security Plans (SSP) for Storage and Backup systems.
- Provide systems administration and support for the management of the existing Storage Area Networks (SAN) in conjunction with future storage and backup requirements
- Provide support to resolve Service Request and Incident tickets in the Storage and Backup Services queue
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 August 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's