Storage Architect Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Storage Architect Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 12:30|
- Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Storage Technologies from HDS, HP and NetApp.
- Broad experience in the successful sustainment of Enterprise Storage systems that include Block, NAS and Object Store architectures.
- Experience with Enterprise Backup and Recovery solutions.
- Essential: Strongly demonstrated experience with VMware
- Architect, design, implement and deliver Enterprise Storage solutions for systems at all classification levels.
- Develop and deliver an Enterprise Storage roadmap across multiple classifications and geographically separated data centres.
- Lead the expansion, migration, and consolidation of Enterprise Storage architecture from HDS, HP, Pure and Netapp
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 August 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's