|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 12:43|
The successful candidate is required to:
• Design the solution architecture that will enable business outcomes and meet functional and non-functional business requirements;
• Define and document the solution design;
• Deliver a solution in line with the design and architecture of the department;
• Experience and understanding of D365, Azure, Mulesoft as well as Oracle and Java; • Assist with the development of the project’s solution architecture;
• Documents the conceptual/logical/physical solution architecture;
• Provide advice on remediating technology issues and mitigating technology risks;
• Be self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks as delegated;
• Have familiarity with ITIL practices for IT service management;
• Have ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential: o Team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment o Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types o Provide architectural expertise, direction and assistance to Business Analysts, Systems Engineers, Enterprise Architects and software development teams o Engage with the project management team to help review and provide input into estimates and project schedules
• Have good understanding of technology trends and their applicability; and
• Have highly effective communication skills, in particular an ability to explain complex architectural issues and concepts to IT management and/or senior business stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Skills and experience in provisioning solution and integration architecture. - 30%
- Experience and understanding of Azure as well as Oracle and Java. - 30%
- Highly effective communication skills and in particular an ability to explain complex architectural issues and concepts to IT management and/or senior business stakeholders. - 20%
- Ability to document, design and write reports, options papers etc. at both technical and non-technical levels. - 20%
- Good understanding of technology trends and their applicability.
- Understanding of D365 and other COTS solutions.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – Contract to 30 June 2021 with 1 x up to 12 months and 1 x up to 3 months possible extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's