Design Team Lead/Scrum Master
|Job Title:||Design Team Lead/Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 14:08|
Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences? Well, we're looking for an experienced Design Team Lead/Scrum Master to help us do just that!
• a UI/UX guru (or, at least, you’re really good at it and know your stuff)
• always looking at work through a Design Thinking lens
• comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
• enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
• capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
• willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
• prolific in ideas and output
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven track record in delivering transformational digital products and services using agile methodology, processes and practices.
- Background in design thinking, UX/UI design and implementing online services for end users.
- Have strong problem solving skills and ability to lead multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong focus on building relationships with stakeholders.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. The ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Network Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)