|Job Title:||Agile Coach|
|Start Date:||2020-08-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 16:01|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking an Agile Coach who will be an integral part of the Whole of Government Architecture Taskforce with a focus on driving collaboration across federal, state, and industry sectors.
A key outcome is supporting the use of an appropriate agile approach to define, align, prioritise and gain endorsement with senior executives to drive delivery of the workstream deliverables.
The Agile Coach in addition to providing expert advice and guidance to the taskforce, will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of the engagement and collaboration approach.
The coach will require a highly collaborative approach to providing subject matter expertise, mentoring, coaching, and training across the taskforce, and broader stakeholder group. There is an emphasis on co-design of the future architecture framework of which the community of practice will be the primary vehicle.
Successful candidates will be experienced in applying a combination of coaching and consulting techniques to cross-agency initiatives that are in a growth stage. The candidate will have proven qualifications and experience in SAFe and Scrum. They will be charged with recommending the right tools for the maturity of the team and product development. Demonstrated ability to apply techniques across organisational boundaries and physical locations to outcomes is essential. The coach will be expected to be an experienced and polished presenter to small and large audiences with mixed levels of background and subject matter expertise. They will be adept at tailoring their material and approach appropriately.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as an agile coach with a mix of coaching and consulting expertise in a cross-organisation environment. This experience includes guidance on scaling an initiative, planning and synchronising execution across domains, incorporating innovation and managing agile release trains
- Cultivates productive working relationships with APS professional staff, Senior Executive Service and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to shape strategic thinking and communicate with influence. Includes presenting to small and large groups of varying subject-matter familiarity with ability to tailor material appropriately
- Familiarity with the Digital Service Standard and associated service design and delivery process
- Formal qualifications in agile such as Scrum and SAFe
- Experience in enterprise architecture or directly working with enterprise or business architects
- A current active credential as a Professional Certified Coach and listing with the International Coaching Federation
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 months with a 6 month extension option
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 10 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's