Digital Content Writers/Publishers
|Job Title:||Digital Content Writers/Publishers|
|Start Date:||2020-08-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2020 13:58|
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Content publishing connected to the agency’s external Website Refresh Project, including but not limited to:
- page design/content publishing in development/staging environments (adding page descriptions, metadata descriptions, optimising pages for SEO, adding design elements, updating links)
- migrating existing website content to new website environments
- content work associated with merging/separating content pages
- developing content governance documents and materials
- undertake other Website Refresh Project content work as needed
- Developing tailored website content for fairwork.gov.au as well as content for online tools and resources.
- Developing, reviewing and publishing online content and resources using Elcom CMS
- Researching, analysing and evaluating the effectiveness and performance of information and resources and customer journeys.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Content publishing skills and exceptional attention to detail. Experience using Elcom CMS is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent content development and writing skills, including the ability to write in a clear and concise manner for a range of different audiences.
- Strong understanding of online user behaviour and user experience principles, and commitment to delivering customer focused digital solutions and services.
- Experience developing and implementing content strategies for digital services and products.
- Outstanding communication skills, sound interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate with a wide range of customers and stakeholders.
Location: This role is available:
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- South Australia
Contract Term: 3 months contract with a 3 month extension option
Security Requirements: Australian Citizen.
How to Apply: Applications close Monday, 17 August 2020.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates