3 x Project Support Officers (NV1)
|Job Title:||3 x Project Support Officers (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 15:50|
- PMBOK or PRINCE2.
- 5-year experienced working in a large complex government department.
- Conduct planning, scheduling, and estimating of work/tasks to meet a large complex government department requirement.
- Prepare project documentation and/or assist with the review and clearance processes for project documentation.
- Provide administrative project management assistance to a large complex government department.
- Manage project activities including:
- a large complex government department capability and benefits management.
- document control and information management.
- CLC and management control.
- stakeholder management.
- organisational governance.
- financial management.
- resource management.
- risk management
- delivery activities.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, the client has requested that a current NV1 security clearance is preferred for this role.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 August 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer - ICT Procurement (Level 3) (TSPV)