|Job Title:||Business Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 16:57|
The Business Manager shall provide project management services and project support services to the Commonwealth.
Experience managing project finances and financial reporting is considered beneficial. Project financial tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining oversight of the project budget;
- Liaising with finance and procurement teams to ensure the project is meeting its financial obligations;
- Coordinating the production of financial data and producing reports/briefs using said data
- Monitoring project contracting activities; and
- Advising the project manager and director on project expenditure.
- conduct planning, scheduling, and estimating of work/tasks to meet
- prepare project documentation and/or assist with the review and
- manage project activities including:
- capability and benefits management;
- document control and information management;
- CLC and management control;
- stakeholder management;
- organisational governance;
- financial management;
- resource management; and
- risk management.
- Project strategies, plans;
- schedules, and estimates;
- Project documentation;
- Advice on project implementation and project activities;
- Briefings, workshops, and presentations; or reports
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, the client has requested that a current NV1 security clearance is preferred for this role.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 August 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's