Kubernetes Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Kubernetes Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2020 14:53|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Have a Certified Kubernetes Administrator certificate.
- Knowledge or experience with ICT systems infrastructure, covering a range of physical and virtual environments.
- Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices, and technologies.
- Experience integrating and supporting Kubernetes security products such as Aquasec, Sysdig, NueVector or Twistlock
- Responsible for designing, building, and deploying a secure and scalable Kubernetes solution into a classified environment.
- Build pilot solutions and test with project customers.
- Ensure security compliance requirements are integrated in to planning and design activities.
- Develop documentation for the system such SOPs, HLD and As Built.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 November 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's