Project Support Officer - ICT Logistics Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer - ICT Logistics Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 13:56|
- Site liaison and stakeholder engagement, including with customers and suppliers, to ensure ICT procurement and delivery requirements are met.
- Arrange travel and freight in support of sustainment and projects.
- Preparation of equipment for shipping in support of sustainment and projects.
- Draft and review procurement documentation.
- Manage priorities and workflows and schedule procurement activities to meet deadlines.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 August 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer (Coordination & Document Writer) level 4 (TSPV)