IT Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 14:43|
The role is the first point of contact for all IT systems, via phone, email, onsite-support, including video conferencing and training and as directed. The role is based in Canberra and may require interstate travel.
The successful applicant will work as part of a local and geographically disperse team and shares a reporting line. The candidate must possess strong client service and technical skills, and applies sound initiative. Must have a proven understanding of ITIL and IT Service Desk & Onsite best practice. The hours of operation are 37.5 per week with some out of hours and weekend requirements as directed.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Working as a member of a team, providing effective first and limited second level IT support and assistance to clients
• Liaise with clients and other areas on technical support issues, problem resolution and assistance, through to resolution.
• Contribute to problem rectification and fault reporting including logging, escalation and coordination with team members and other IT support areas using an ITSM tool.
• Install and configuration software and hardware
• Assist in the development and maintenance of standard operating processes and procedures
• Log, manage and process Incidents and emails in job queues through an ITSM database.
• Perform the installation and configuration of desktop hardware and other devices.
• Utilise and contribute to the support material such as standard operating procedures and knowledge base.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of material for the operation of the section.
• Provide after-hours support to perform a secure transfer of data for clients
• Undertake other tasks as required or directed.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Skills and experience in provisioning solution and integration architecture. - 30%
- Experience and understanding of Azure as well as Oracle and Java. - 30%
- Highly effective communication skills and an ability to explain complex architectural issues and concepts to IT management and/or senior business stakeholders. - 20%
- Ability to document, design and write reports, options papers etc. at both technical and non-technical levels. - 20%
- Good understanding of technology trends and their applicability.
- Understanding of D365 and other COTS solutions.
Canberra Based – 12 Months Contract with 1 x 12 months extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's