Solution Architect - CRM
|Job Title:||Solution Architect - CRM|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 16:54|
The successful candidate will be working with a group of talented and motivated developers and architects using agile delivery and DevOps principles.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience as a solutions architect/technical team lead using Microsoft products and platforms including the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Extensive experience with the Dynamics 365 CRM
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following, in an agile environment: o Systems analysis o Problem solving and troubleshooting o Software applications architecture and design
- High level communication skills: demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Experience implementing continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines using Microsoft DevOps and related tools
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney Based – 12 Month Contract potential extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information