|Job Title:||Digital Strategist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 11:53|
The need for change is being driven to support Agencies to the substantial challenges posed by recent domestic and international events. The principles of the Digital Transformation Strategy continue to be critical with a refresh on the strategies, actions, and outcomes.
As part of the digital strategy team you will conduct research and analysis, develop and author content for a future state digital strategy.
The role will include analysing and synthesising data, designing and testing hypotheses, translating and aligning to the strategy and communicate the findings to stakeholders.
You may also support the branch’s other whole of government activities, including architecture and the digital sub-strategies.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven ability in driving and developing digital strategy, change and transformation agendas - 40%
- Demonstrated experience in designing and running conceptual, contextual and discovery research; to develop a deep understanding of the needs of all users of a service - 20%
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of stakeholder engagement and leading, planning and delivering consultation processes - 20%
- Strong proficiency in translating research to insights,
- visual modelling, and strategic views. Supported by compelling written, visual and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate findings and outcomes - 20%
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 6 Months Contract with 1 x 6 months extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's