Business Consultant Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Consultant Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 15:01|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Appropriate qualifications and/or experience, preferably in the field of Systems Engineering, Technical Project management, Capability Management, Sustainment Management.
- Demonstrated experience with the capability life cycle phases with regards to accountabilities and responsibilities, activities, key documentation, and decisions made across the whole-of-life of a capability from inception to disposal.
- Knowledge/experience with stakeholder engagement involving Government multi-agency ICT interoperability.
- Deliver a Technology Refresh Roadmap for current operational enterprise class storage and backup systems
- Engage and liaise with assigned project representatives and other support teams regarding Enterprise storage and backup systems
- Engage with vendors throughout Support and Maintenance contract review and negotiations.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 August 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's