|Job Title:||Front-end developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2020 18:22|
The Knowledge Graph Project is building a proof of concept system using Drupal to represent information about government entities in new ways using AWS and the W3C semantic web stack.. The suitable candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing ways of presenting the information contained in the knowledge graph via the web in order to meet the needs of the users. These presentations will include primarily-text views, time series visualisations, network graphs showing complex relationships, and – potentially – query generation interfaces and webservice endpoints. The suitable candidate would normally be required to work co-located with a multi-disciplinary team at the Department in Canberra, but this requirement is subject to restrictions on work imposed as a result of COVID-19. Attendance and active participation in project-planning events, either in person or via GovTeams, is required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement interactive interface(s) to work across devices and browsers.
- Demonstrated competence with: JS/jQuery/Twig HTML5/AJAX/Bootstrap CSS/SASS
- Demonstrated experience with Drupal 8.x frontend systems, specifically templating, theming, Blocks and Views.
- Experience in UX design work and working with stake holders to meet their needs.
- Experience in delivering work using the service design and delivery process, and contributing to a positive work culture.
- Experience with the Semantic Web Stack (SPARQL, RDF, OWL, Graph databases).
- Experience developing for GovCMS.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based –12 week Contract with 1 x 12 week extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to maintain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information