IT Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||IT Systems Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 09:46|
The Department is seeking an experienced IT Systems Administrator.
IBM Cognos EP /Cognos TM1 technical resource undertaking:
• Complex administration and problem resolution tasks, • Building the support planning/ forecasting models • Building capability with existing team members, and to provide consultancy to various stakeholders
Skills and Experience Required:
• Extensive and proven experience in the support and administration of IBM Cognos Enterprise Planning Contributor and/ or Cognos TM1 environments
• Develop and maintain deployment and/or environment strategies, including management of development, test and production environments and responding to issues
• Undertake research of current IT system practices and assist with incident analysis, improvements, monitoring and reporting.
• Apply well developed communication skills to exchange information with internal and external stakeholders, discuss complex and sensitive technical or administrative issues, gain cooperation and resolve problems.
• Provide guidance and full support to a team of technical staff, actively engage in knowledge transfer, share information, consult with and mentor others to ensure delivery on intended results.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till July 2021. 3 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) - Multiple level 5 (TSPV)