|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Start Date:||2020-08-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 11:16|
One of our Private clients is looking for a highly experience Product Manager to manage a Federal Government product execution and go to market autonomously and is expected to stay in tune with the context of the larger organisation and reflect those objectives in their execution plans.
You will also be required to develop the defined business requirements into an Australian Government market relevant product.
This position requires the ability to self-manage and self-correct with very little direct oversight day to day.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Program/project management experience – 5 years
- Product management experience, preferably with security products– 5 years
- Passion for leading transformational projects, which may include cross-functional teams
- Ability to demonstrate cyber security thought leadership
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Understanding of cyber security threat landscape and asset landscape
- Experience and understanding of a broad set of security technologies (Log management, SIEM, Network, Endpoint, CASB, SWG, Vulnerability management, ...)
- Understanding of Information Security Management frameworks (ISO27k, NIST, ISM, …)
- Experience working in large organisations with many different groups of stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to make decisions, including the ability to correct mistakes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Functional skills with G-Suite/MS Office Applications
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based. Approx. 6 month contract
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply: Applications close Wednesday, 19 August 2020. Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's