Network Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Network Security Consultant|
|Start Date:||2020-08-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 12:46|
One of our Private clients is looking for a Senior Security Engineer who will be responsible for the networking and security infrastructure design, implementation and migration of customer services to a new highly virtualised platform as part of a major program of work to enhance the secure gateway services they deliver to one of their key customers in Canberra.
The primary purpose for the role is to assist with solution detail design, deployment, integration, migration of current services to the new platform and transition to operational support.
- Designing, building and supporting data centre infrastructure and platforms including compute, storage, vitalisation and network technologies.
- Preparing detailed designs including documentation and diagrams
- Planning and executing deployment of new infrastructure into data centres
- Planning and executing physical and logical integration of new devices and systems into the existing customer environment
- Planning and documenting test cases to verify the function of the new systems
- System documentation for operational handover
- Attending project meetings
- 5-10 year experience in design, build and support of large data centre infrastructure and secure gateways with multiple vendor platforms.
- Project experience, in a structured project management environment.
- Strong technical skills with routing & switching – Juniper/ Cisco including data centre switching platforms
- Experience with F5 LTM/GTM/ASM; Web proxies
- Experience working in highly secure government environments with a deep understanding of the ASD ISM controls and their applicability to operational systems.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with demonstrable experience of presentation and engagement with customers
- Standard working week with some requirement for afterhours change implementations
- Some travel to Sydney.
- NV1 clearance is mandatory
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based. Approx. 10 month contract
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that candidates MUST have a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply: Applications close Thursday, 20 August 2020. Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network Engineer / Administration level 5 (TSPV)
Security Training and Administrative Officer
Network Engineer (multiple positions) level 5 (TSPV)
Network Engineer - Multiple positions level 4 (Juniper) (TSPV)
Network Engineer - Multiple positions level 4 (Splunk) (TSPV)