IT Digital Atchitect
|Job Title:||IT Digital Atchitect|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2020 09:26|
The Department is seeking a highly skilled and experienced IT Digital Architect.
• Strong experience in research and development of infrastructure solutions, that align with Departments overall needs
• Participate and represent Digital Wholesale and Integration Services across technical meeting and working groups to develop strategic direction on various technical aspects
• High Level presentation skills with the ability to prepare, facilitate and lead workshops/meetings
• Lead research activities and provided expert advice on IT directions, strategy, candidate technologies, and the re-use of enterprise IT capabilities within a framework of Department policies, priorities, objectives and strategy.
• Create and/or provide advice and guidance on high level technical designs for use when building new services
• Develop blueprints, capability models, operating models and business focused roadmaps
• Work closely with domain architects in the development of domain roadmaps
• Anticipate future challenges in the Departments requirements and position the Department to meet these challenges and remain up to date with IT industry and market trends, incorporating them into the Department enterprise architecture
• Deliver solutions with a large degree of independence across the enterprise architecture to support business needs
• Think about systems sustainability, longevity and end to end operability when establishing patterns and design solutions
• Develop and maintain a network of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to communicate the enterprise architecture and provide advice and guidance on the effectiveness of the organisation's business processes.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience in digital transformation
• Highly skilled in preparation and presentation of strategic presentations to steering committees and executive owners.
• Strong documentation skills, including documenting technical specifications, standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides.
• Strong understanding of cloud native characteristics and how architectures can deliver them
• Exposure to Agile / SCRUM environments
• Good understanding of high availability and resilient environments is a plus
• Demonstrated knowledge of TOGAF or other architectural frameworks and or methodologies
• Ability to develop, transfer knowledge to others, guide and mentor less experienced employees and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till August 2021 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearace is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 21 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's