|Job Title:||Cloud Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2020 10:56|
They will have the IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. Ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
The Cloud Architect will be required:
• Develop enterprise level cloud platform architectures.
• Develop high level solution architectures for cloud-based systems.
• Develop detailed architecture guidance for cloud engineers.
• Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements.
• Ensure that the enterprise and system solutions maintain adherence to whole-of-government standards.
• Provide technical guidance and input into the design and build of cloud-based systems.
• Liaise with a cross-functional teams including business owners, scrum masters, business analysts, developers, enterprise architects & testers to produce solutions in accordance with stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
• Liaise with the department’s Service Experience team to ensure architectural decisions incorporate user experience considerations
• Liaise with ICT Engagement and Enterprise Architecture to ensure alignment to target architectures and technology.
• Provide expertise and assistance in platform automation – testing, continuous integration and deployment
• Promote key enterprise architecture principles as applicable to cloud platforms – re-use before buy/build, configure over customise, open data/access over siloed functionality
• Promote and provide assistance to ensure solutions align with the Digital Service Standard
• Be strategic, a leader and influencer.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud-based technologies and architectures
- Demonstrated track record of technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing and documenting architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience in application architecture and integration architecture
- Experience in working effectively with a highly skilled technical team in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract 2 x 12 Months Extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information