Project Manager Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 09:49|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Project Management Level 6.
- Requirements Definition and Management Level 5.
- Business Analysis Level 5.
- Recognised Project Manager qualifications and proven experience managing ICT projects.
- ICT architecture design.
- Business analysis.
- Working in an ICT service management framework.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Procurement and finance management.
- Define, document, and carry out small projects or sub-projects alone or in a small team, actively participating in all phases of the projects.
- Manage projects (including supervising other personnel working within the large complex government department environment.
- Identify, assess, and manage risks to the success of projects.
- Source and manage vendors and account managers for the provision of ICT goods and services.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 September 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Project Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 5 (TSPV)
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)