Project Support Officer Level 2
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer Level 2|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 12:32|
The Project Support Officer will need to be a self-starter and have an ability to work within strict timeframes. The role will require project support skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in security vetting, administration or assurance is desirable.
- Assist with Project planning, Project delivery, schedules and manage work packages.
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the development of project documentation, including standard operating procedures for common administrative tasks.
- Contribute and assist with routine record keeping and data entry, including using the organisation’s electronic record keeping system.
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the logging of risks and issues
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 4 September 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst level 2 (TSPV)