IT Enterprise Architect
|Job Title:||IT Enterprise Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 14:47|
As the project’s IT Architect, you will work as a member of a cross functional team, working with developers, operations and infrastructure teams as well as potential end users. You will have accountability for engaging in knowledge transfer and working in a team responsible for delivering elements of the Departments operations. You will exercise a significant degree of independence and will contribute to the achievements and planning of Department objectives.
Skills and Experience Required:
• understanding complexities of large-scale solution development and how to apply best practise to address them.
• troubleshooting distributed systems and Java based applications and AWS, including infrastructure provisioning and scaling.
• identifying and managing complex risks and issues, analysing courses of action and driving risk mitigation strategies, including highly developed problem-solving skills.
• developing and maintaining good relationships with key internal and external technical and non-technical stakeholders, communicate the enterprise architecture providing advice and guidance on the effectiveness of the organisation's business processes.
• communicating with influence and negotiates for organisational outcomes aligned to strategic objectives.
• delivering solutions with a large degree of independence across the enterprise architecture to support business needs.
• strong documentation skills, including documenting clear descriptions, analysis and conclusions.
• automation with Ansible; Chef and Puppet applications, including audit logging, monitoring systems and strategies.
Is experience or has the knowledge in the following applications.
o Linux networking
o load balancing and firewalls
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till September 2021. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. The ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close COB 21 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's