IT Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||IT Systems Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 16:03|
As an IT System Administrator, you will oversee system installations, monitor and maintain ICT servers and evaluate new server hardware and software. You will be expected to manage, implement and ensure the ongoing maintenance of system infrastructure.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Has experience planning, co-ordinating and delivering detailed, complex, technical or sensitive projects which may impact on current strategic or operational outcomes
• Develop and maintain a network of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, resolve issues and deliver quality outcomes
• Demonstrated ability to produce high level policy advice and engage in complex problem solving and issues management.
• Create or provide strategic guidance on applications management and project delivery
• Deliver technical expertise to the management and deployment of technologies into various environments, and utilise multiple stakeholders and resources to maintain standards of deliver
• Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of application delivery and environment support teams to identify and troubleshoot issues, and implement a solution in a timely manner to minimize disruption to the organisation
• Evaluate new technological solutions and programs and determine if they are appropriate for implementation within the organisation.
• Lead modification or adaption of established processes, methodologies and procedures to system maintenance and installation to enable continuous improvement, identify and address issues, risks and uncertainties and document changes
• Interpret complex operating policies to meet changing client needs, statutory requirements or technological demands
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till September 2021. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. The ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close COB 21 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
IT Security Officer (NV2)
Business Analyst - Finance Systems
$0 - $100 per hour