|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 09:57|
The role involves end-to-end recruitment process coordination, meeting with hiring managers, liaison with agents, and undertaking all aspects of the hire process. It’s a great opportunity for someone wanting to work in a dynamic environment with a supportive team in a high brand value organisation.
- End-to-end coordination of contractor labour hire and government employee recruitment processes, in partnership with a Contracts team.
- Client service and stakeholder liaison with a range of stakeholders including hiring managers, agents, and internal staff.
- Coordination of a range of support functions, including security clearances, organisation chart maintenance, onboarding and offboarding, and accommodation.
- Comply with all department work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
- Commitment to APS Values, Employment Principles, Code of Conduct and the Departments Social Justice Strategy
Skills and Experience Required:
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
- Experience in a recruitment or administrative role.
- Qualifications in a related field
Melbourne Based – Contract to 24 September 2020 until 30 June 2021, with an extension option of 1 x 12 months.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 31 August 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information