Software Tester Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Tester Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 16:05|
- Design, write and run integration scripts. Assess the outcomes and document faults and failures in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide advice on efficient approaches to testing that streamline software delivery and integration processes.
- Work with development teams to produce effective testing solutions that enhance software delivery workflows.
- Design test cases and test scripts without specific direction or assistance. Test cases and scripts ensure quality of software is understood before being exposed in production environments.
- Work effectively as a productive member of an integrated Agile team to support a prioritised schedule of work.
- Document technical processes and report risks and faults in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 9 months contract, Extension options: 2 x 12 months.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 September or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's