|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2020 10:42|
The Business Analyst is responsible for eliciting business and technical requirements as well as modelling complex business processes for the purposes of informing ICT capability delivery.
1. Experience in writing Operational Concept Document(s), Function and Performance Specifications (FPS) and related formative capability development documents.
2. Five years’ experience minimum as a Business Analyst.
1. Facilitate and lead business engagement for large and complex capability development, including identifying and engaging with senior stakeholders from the user communities.
2. Take responsibility for concisely and accurately documenting the requirements of business, ensuring they are unambiguous and measurable/testable.
3. Lead the development of business process modelling for a diverse and complex set of business areas.
4. Define (pre-delivery) and measure business benefits (post-delivery) from realised capabilities in line with organisational strategy.
5. Identify and document the impact on business requirements of external influences affecting the Program or Project to guide capability development.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 month contract
Security Requirements: Current PV security clearance required
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 September or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst (NV1)
Business Analyst - Finance Systems
$0 - $100 per hour
(NV1) Business Analyst x 2
Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)