Service Level Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Service Level Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2020 15:08|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Excellent understanding of Commonwealth procurement processes.
- General understanding of End User License Agreements and warranties and ability to negotiate changes.
- Ensure service delivery meets agreed Service Levels. Create a service catalogue, diagnose/ manage service delivery IT related problems and maintain operational methods and procedures for a large complex government department PEP systems.
- Manages suppliers to meet KPI, manage Service Improvement actions. Manage operational relationships to ensure potential disputes are raised and escalated. Perform bench-marking and performance manage suppliers to take opportunities to renegotiating contracts.
- Undertake Sourcing by reviewing requirements, potential benefits and options to determine procurement methods. Advises teams in acquisition processes. Use market knowledge to inform specifications and collect and collate a large complex government department requirements to support vendor collaboration and negotiate terms and conditions, to drive value for money.
- Manage hardware/ software asset acquisition, warranty and work with project to control a large complex government department IT assets to ensure that administration of the acquisition, storage, distribution, movement and disposal is carried out. Produce and analyse asset registers of software, documentation, data, licenses and agreements for supply, warranty and maintenance and verify assets.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 September 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's